Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DOURTHE b Bordeaux Rouge 2006

I bought this wine at 10 bucks! It was produced by Mercian Corporation: Japanese wine and spirits producer and marketer, as well as pharmaceutical company. Just what I'd expected from Mercian, the wine was mellow and had a fruity aroma.

b Bordeaux means the wine is always well balanced as it is retained to seek the best flavor. The word "b" represents royal road of Bordeau.

However, since its bottle has a screw cap instead of a cork, I hesitated to get it but it was bingo!!! Thanks to my darling, he just asked me to try out :D

I can't believe it's already September. Actually, we changed seats at work X( Kind of uncomfortable till I get used to...

Hope to see you again tomorrow!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days